Friday, November 7, 2008

Failure...



I was totally ready today for a new post. A great one about how much I complain that i never go on trips. Well, turns out i was looking through my seriously under used camera and realized that in the past two years I've actually been to some great places right here in the U.S.of A. The City Library computer, however, has once again ruined what was to be a promising post. It keeps telling me to "Please insert disk into drive E:" and I'm like "Its in the mother effing drive E:!!!" but of course, the computer doesn't care:( (once upon a time i thought making frowny faces out of a semi-colons and parentheses was the dumbest thing a person could do...things change i guess)
So, no pictures today...of me that is:( We'll see about tomorrow:) WHAT IS THAT?:0
He has gone seriously down hill...

1 comment:

  1. "Drop the Zero, and get with the Hero" greatest movie line ever. Spoken by your man Vanilla in the epic movie "Cool as Ice" Word! go watch it.

    ReplyDelete